Exclusive to WingScan
- Monitor 1 to 4 Individual Stations Simultaneously from Single Control Unit
- S.S. Outdoor Electrical Control Unit & Scanner with IEC IP67 Protection Rating
- Laser Class 1 (Eye Safe)
- One Touch ZERO Calibration
- Belt Speed Encoder
- Display Views are Completely Configurable
- Graph View & OpenGL View
- Error & Event LOG Display
- Scanner Status LED
- Configurable Volume to Mass Conversion using Material Density
- Configurable Display UNITS – Metric, Imperial & US Units
- LED SYSTEM Display Diagnostics
- Optional PLC Communication Protocol via EthernetTCP/ IP, EtherNet/IP, ModbusTCP, EtherCAT, DeviseNet, Profibus or Analog Field Bus Option to Customer’s PLC Equipment
Smartphone/Tablet WebGUI Application
A secure LAN web application connects the user with their smartphone/tablet via Wi-Fi. This makes it easy to perform updates and status checks while outside the operations control room or accessing the control panel on the conveyor.
Web Portal for Information Management
A web portal management system is available to view and check status of all WingScan products. The web portal can show information for different geographical sites as well as regional or national levels to provide information to all tiers of management. The overall statistical view compares live production as it goes across the belt with user-defined targets to check daily progress.
An IP 67 rating allows WingScan B to be installed outdoors and in sheds/structures at facilities.
Using Wingscan B in underground conditions is ideal since the power and reporting station can be localized and is not required to be connected to the internet for reporting information.
Configurable Operation Screen View
The configurations allowed by WingScan B make the unit versitile in reporting and using custom settings.
OpenGL Conveyor View
A dynamic 3D view of the conveyor belt material being scanned for volume is interfaced into the software. The Open GL view lets users see the material on the belt line and rotate the data in a 3D enviroment.
Web Portal Management System
The Web Portal System enables users at local and national levels of the company check, review, and monitor various data reported from the WingScan B unit(s).
Have a custom system that WingScan B could be used with? Use our Contact Us Form and a Wingfield Representative will contact you.